Resume / Curriculum Vitae (download here)
|Over 15 years management experience with passion in marketing strategy, information technology, and human capital development with a motto of “Invest in People”. Enabling people to achieve more and have high commitment to the company. Able to keep turnover in a single digit in a financial industry where turnover is on the 40%. High commitment to task at hand and stamina to be able to deliver quality performance. IT background that helps automate tasks at hand therefore enabling effective work habit.|
Head of Strategic Product Marketing, Communication & PMO
2015 – Present
Departments under Supervision:
PMO (Project Management Office)
Strategic Product and Communication
Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical acivities. Develop guideliness for each department to ensure quality work. Develop Communication Line with Partners (BCA, Djarum, BCA Subsidiaries, etc) in getting data analysis in creating products tailored for the Target Market.
Develop new distribution channel to increase revenue (Digital Insurance Channel).
Coordinating with channel heads in creating roadmap and strategies for product for Bancassurance, Telemarketing, or Corporate Business.
- Reviewing product life cycle and create SWOT Analysis on each product group and provide recommendation on enhancement, withdrawal or development of new product.
- Working with all departments to develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan through Project Management.
- Specify market requirement by conducting market research through FGD, and customer survey by on-going visits.
- Develop good relationships with partners and vendors to maximize strategic partnership.
- Oversee development of advertising, public relations and all marketing communications to meet product objectives.
- Creating competitor’s Analysis and SWOT for future products.
- Identifying risks and potential for fraud or non-compliance in product execution.
- Identify opportunities and impact in the new regulations set by the government in relation to marketing strategies.
IT infrastructure and system development for product Management and deployment through digital channel.
Head of Corporate Strategy and Risk
PT MNC Life Assurance
2012 – 2015
Responsible Directly to President CEO
POSITION MAIN FUNCTION
Develop and driving the set of managerial decision and action that determines the long-run performance of a corporation which includes environmental scanning (both external and internal), strategy formulation (strategic or long range planning), strategy implementation, and evaluation and control.
Ensures the Board of Directors, management and employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies, that company policies and procedures are being followed, and that behavior in the organization meets the company’s Standards of Conduct.
Departments Under Supervision (Span of Control):
- Legal & Compliance
- Risk Management
- Strategic Project Management Office
- Product & IT PMO
- GA & Procurement
RESPONSIBILITY AND MAIN DUTY
- Responsible for the leadership, innovation, governance, and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor the company’s operational and strategic risk.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations.
- Developing talents into assets through individual assessments and creating an employee journey.
- Employee engagement program to motivate and create a family oriented environment therefore induce creativity and loyalty.
- Develops Enterprise Risk Management tools, practices, and policies to analyze and report enterprise risks, and to manage risks according to an enterprise risk management framework.
- Ensures the organization’s risk management policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations, rating agency standards, and strategic imperatives of the organization.
- Develop compliance framework, risk assessment, review, and audit.
- Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Act as a liaison to OJK and other government agencies, also actively participating in Legal & Compliance Group of Industries’ Association.
- Agreement/Contract review and management.
- Ensuring that each department are updated to the new regulations of OJK, PPATK, Ministry of Finance, and Banking Industry (Central Bank Indonesia) and other government agencies, to ensure compliance. Conduct Training and gap analysis to the Company state and creating impact analysis for BOD.
- Development and implementation of structured, practical, fact-based approach to strategy development, valuation, and business plans.
- Collaborating with Business Development and Financial Planning & Analysis to ensure strategic alignment in recommendations, and maintenance of top growth initiatives.
- Collaborate to create Marketing Strategy and Analysis to ensure optimal utilization of primary and secondary market research information.
- Building and managing Corporate Competitive Intelligence function that provides key competitive insights to organization and is a hub of expertise and linkage to division experts.
- Being the expert on the methodologies and processes for assessing the marketplace. These may include identifying growth opportunities, diagnosing customer needs and behavior, understanding competitive dynamics, and measuring market trends.
- Developing and driving annual corporate strategic plan process, including recommending and communicating strategic focus, developing guideline materials and supporting documents/analysis, and managing the corporate wide process and timelines.
IT Development Management, Information System Development for Business dashboard and decision making.
Regional Resource Manager
2010 – 2012
Responsible for coordination of resources (procurement of services and materials), development, funding as well as events for over 150 agencies as well as 37 cities in San Gabriel Valley. Collaborating and coordinating multiple project development in the Greater Los Angeles County to increase the capacity and resources in the area.
- Oversees contracting process development – leads negotiation and execution of contracts (including processing valid procurement requests, checking specifications and ToR for completeness and plausibility, maintaining procurement files, drafting tender documents, collaborating with technical, legal, and finance services). Process contracts and ensures legal liabilities (liaise with legal department) and possible system performance issues are identified and addressed.
- Develop SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and contract or MoUs for ensuring best practices in developing partnership with the various organization
- Develop alignment regional process and ensure compliance for all government & company regulations; ensure the business adhere to Federal Laws, California Regulations (State Law) and local government laws.
- Prepares strategic business planning. Leads implementation of contracting strategy and plan. Assess budget and risk and perform risk management on major contracting-related risks for projects
- Acquiring company assets and resources, allocation of resources for the San Gabriel Valley Region.
- Resource Data Management & Centralized Information for San Gabriel Valley Region.
- Responsible for compilation of information and production of a printed resource directory. Will act as liaison between participating agencies and the Countywide Resource Desk.
- Perform sustainability activities such as community outreach, grant writing, and program evaluation to ensure the continuation of the community engagement and regional capacity program.
- Provide diverse trainings to organizations in the region.
Information Technology Manager/Acting VP Finance
2001 – 2010
- Contract negotiations and management
- Creating SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) for Accounting
- Responsible to develop procedures and implement them on AP/AR. Training AP/AR staff in transitioning new accounting software from Agency Systems to BlackBaud Financial Edge and Business Objects Crystal Reports.
- Acquiring assets and allocation of resources for the 9 sites that OPARC has
- Project management and Contract negotiations, was responsible in procurement of 3 new sites that OPARC has, including it’s services and infrastructure.
- Negotiate and manage service contracts for: Verizon, Avaya-Lucent Phone System, McAfee, Dell, HP, Microsoft, Blackboud, etc
- Responsible for Technology advancement which include budgeting, project management, outsourcing as well as training.
- Training for corporate, group, and individuals which not limited to computer training, eg. Cultural Diversities Training, Financial (AR/AP), Payroll Systems etc.
- Creating numerous databases using MS ACCESS to help managing company’s asset as well as client management. Creating forms and reports that complies with Health care Authorities (Department of Health and Rehab, CCL, IRC,SPGV,etc)
- Responsible for computer support for 9 sites in Ontario, Montclair, Rancho Cucamonga, and Upland area. Diagnose computer, peripherals, faxes and other office equipment problems and recommend repairs or replacement. Collect and process statistical data.
- Multiple Project Management, ranging from creating infrastructure as well as network build up from ground up, video survailance, Sharepoint
- Quality Assurance and Audits for the 9 sites, developing procedures and lead on implementation.
- Enterprise system deployments
- Develop and providing support for networking or wireless networking, VPN and thin clients, develop infrastructure as well as administering for all of our Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition, SBS2003 Servers, Novell Servers, Exchange Server 2007, ISA Server 2007, SharePoint Server 2007, Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall as well as switches.
- Develop websites and website forms and applications. Also building Sharepoint sites for collaboration between sites.
2001 – 2003
- Technical Support and Network Management, Programming File and Document Management Application for the Network.
- Quality Assurance for OCR products.
- Colaborate in creating database for OCR product management.